Welcome to Ordamed
The same security system than POLYPERF® Safe.
Tubing resistant to high pressure injection of contrast media during CT scan or MRI investigations.
Huber needle with two winglets for easy handling when inserting and removing the needle from the port septum.
Wide winglets providing good needle stability.
DEHP-free and Latex-free.
For the puncture of venous, intra-rachidian, arterial and intra-peritoneal implantable ports.
Complete range of sizes and gauges.
- Hypoallergenic for optimum skin tolerance.
- Breathable to prevent humidity accumulation under the dressing and avoid early displacement.
- Barrier against bacteria and viruses, offering risks of contamination protection.
- Liquid-impermeable to avoid displacement in the event of accidental immersion.
- Transparent: optimal monitoring site for detection of possible complications.
- Holding strips (included in the pouch)
- Huber needle maintenance under the dressing.
An implantable administration system connected to the vein intended for transfusions, taking blood samples and infusing injectable medicines. It is placed directly beneath the skin usually in a discrete and easily accessible place (at chest or, less commonly, abdominal level). Medicines then pass directly into the blood circulation after simply puncturing the site through the skin.